Outline of a study from the book of Psalms on "God's Recipe for Happiness"
- occurs 49x in the book
- made happy or prosperous; extolled; pronounced happy
- What the Bible says and what this world says about how to be happy are totally opposite. Will you believe God or the devil?
HOW TO BE HAPPY
1. Get your sins forgiven (Psalm 32:1-2,5)
2. Make Jesus your LORD (Psalm 33:12)
3. Fear the Lord (Psalm 112:1; 128:1,4)
4. Live clean (Psalm 119:1-2)
5. Trust the Lord (Psalm 34:8; 84:11-12)
6. Fellowship with God & His people (Psalm 65:4)
7. Be a giver, not a taker (Psalm 41:1)
8. Be judgmental (Psalm 106:3)
9. Know the joyful sound (Psalm 89:15)
10. Allow God to correct you (Psalm 94:12-13)