Here’s how the book of wisdom says we can be happy:
1. Find wisdom (Proverbs 3:13)
2. Retain wisdom (Proverbs 3:18)
3. Have mercy on the poor (Proverbs 14:21)
4. Trust in the Lord (Proverbs 16:20)
5. Fear the Lord (Proverbs 28:14)
6. Keep the law (Proverbs 29:18)
Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
Proverbs 14:21 He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he.
Proverbs 16:20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.
Proverbs 28:14 Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.